Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85

Thread: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    Most hated poster------------burrheadddddddddd

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    phd
    Unchained
    Elp6n
    John_Cena
    cowboy_up
    Lb_Balla24
    NOLA
    B_5_M
    Shoe
    dallasfag
    bart
    sic
    -6-
    gcdevil
    VtGal
    hell there is plenty of more, just some offa the top of my head!!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    Spuds is not my favorite poster, but I sure would hate to see him ever leave. Spuds and your Dad would become friends very quickly! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    I just go with the easy way of thinking, I don't like anybody, its easier that way *lol*

    Actually even if I think someone is full of crap one minute or pisses me off today, by tomorrow I pretty much forget it. Life's to short to allow silly things to bother you to much.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    Nobody seems to like me
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  6. #46
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    vote for me!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    Don't feel left out. I feel like the last box of cheese has been handed out and I'm next in line!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    I am shocked there aren't more votes for the Undertaker [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    Now that is a shocker!

  10. #50
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: All-Star LPD Forum Posters

    what did I do?! come on! I don't even know half of these people....vote for me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •